- 2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes
or 12 packets Equal® sweetener
or 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg
Equal® sweetener can be substituted with other sweetener products. Nutrition contents might be different from those listed below.
Yield: Makes 4 servings.
- Combine milk, tapioca, egg and salt in medium saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until boiling. Remove from heat; stir in Equal® and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg. Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
|amount per serving|
|| 6 g|
|| 1 g|
|| 146 mg|
||1 bread, 1/2 milk
|57% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
Source: With permission from Merisant/Equal Company. Equal® sweetener is a registered trademark of the Merisant Company.