Sweet Potato Casserole
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 to 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5-1/2 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes
or 18 packets Equal® sweetener
or 3/4 cup Equal® Spoonful
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
Equal® sweetener can be substituted with other sweetener products. Nutrition contents might be different from those listed below.
Yield: Makes 6 servings (about 1/2 cup each).
- Mash sweet potatoes with potato masher or beat with electric mixer until smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients, except pecans. Spoon sweet potato mixture into ungreased 1-quart casserole or souffle dish; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F until hot throughout, about 30 minutes.
|amount per serving|
|| 4 g|
|| 0 g|
|| 27 mg|
|41% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
Source: With permission from Merisant/Equal Company. Equal® sweetener is a registered trademark of the Merisant Company.